.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Detroit Auto Show Day 1 - Audi


New Audi S6

I was hanging around the Audi display, chatting with Audi PR folks about how the S4 would be my perfect next car, except for the rear seat legroom. They said, “Stick around…you might like what we’re announcing.” I did like. The new S6 (and S6 Avant wagon) fits the bill. More rear seat legroom in a taut AWD package. Performance? A ten cylinder engine in V configuration with 420 hp mated to the 6 speed tiptronic promises to deliver 0-60 in 5.2 seconds.

Perfect for the Michigan winter! The downside? Not available until spring time 2006…meaning it might miss my purchase window. My lease expires beginning of March.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?